Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Priceless | My Creative Scrapbook




Hi My Scrapping Friends!!!

Today I have a layout to share using the gorgeous main kit from My Creative Scrapbook! This month the main kit contain the beautiful *Forever My Always* collection from Pebbles Inc. and I just couldn't resist scrapping this awesome photo of our dog Titan!  Isn't he a cutie ;))))



I started my layout off by creating three stripes using the beautiful kraft pattern paper with the small hearts(the reverse side of Love Notes) as well as the Freshly Baked patterned paper.  I then added some stitching around the perimeter of each of the strips, and adhere to my white cardstock base.


I added one of the beautiful dimensional sticker including in this month's main kit to the left corner of the photo, as well as a couple of layered fussy cut flowers from the Date Night patterned paper. 


I created another smaller cluster to the top right hand corner of my photo using some of the beautiful die cut embellishments from the *Forever My Always* collection, as well as a tag tucked underneath the photo which were created using a medal die cut and the gorgeous Freshly Baked (reverse side) patterned paper.  

  Next, I added my title using some of the foam letter stickers also included in this month's kit. I added another die cut tag just below the title and pop the cute pencil from the ephemera pack on top.


I finished the layout off by adding another thin strip of pattern paper to the bottom of the page.

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!


     

No comments:

Post a Comment