Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Merry Christmas | My Creative Scrapbook





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm stopping in to share my first layout using the December, Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook! This month's main kit fabulous the gorgeous *FALALA* collection from Crate Paper. 



I started my layout off by using the background cut file and sized the file to fit onto a 12x12 page and then cut it from white cardstock.  Once I cut it out with my Cameo, I backed the whole thing with white cardstock. 


The December cut file set is perfect for documenting all your holiday photos and I knew I wanted to used a few on my page and decided to use both the wreath and pine branches. The wreath were cut using white cardstock and I used a combination of solid cardstock and patterned paper for the pine branches.


I then arrange the pine branches on top of the wreath, alternating with the cardstock and the patterned paper.


I used the Merry Christmas chipboard sticker from the FALALA collection as my title. 


I also tucked a tag under the right hand side of my photo and finished the layout off with a few of the chipboard stars place around the page.

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

 I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment