Friday, December 01, 2017

Happy Birthday | Stuck?!Sketches-December 1st Sketch Challenge






Hi My Scrapping Friends!

It's time for a new sketch challenge at Stuck?!Sketches! Here's the December 1st sketch designed by Laura Whitaker.  


Here's my take on the sketch...


I love this design, with all the strips of beautiful patterned papers behind the photos, it was the perfect sketch to document these photos of my husband celebrating his birthday!   

I used the gorgeous Pink Paislee - Turn The Page collection to create this layout and decided to flip the sketch, since it work better with the placement of my photos.


I created a cluster on the bottom left hand corner of my photos which included a Charms Creations Book page heart, some embellishments pieces from the Turn The Page collection and a few fussy cut stars from the pattern paper #11.

 I used a wood veneer word from my stash and combined it with a birthday stamp to create my title.


   I added a small cluster down in the bottom right hand corner of the page which included a ephemera die cut piece along with a fussy cut star and flower.



Next, I added another cluster to top right hand corner of the photos, using a few more fussy cut stars and flowers. I also added a flair from Accent Scrapbooking to complete the cluster.

I finished the page off with a few enamel dots scattered around the layout.

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

We'd love for you to play along with us at Stuck?!Sketches all you have to do is create a layout based on this sketch and link up your layout on the Stuck?!Sketches blog by December, 29th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our sponsors!


....Prize is a themed prize pack....



$25 Gift Certificate and a 10% discount to all our reader using the code: STUCK10 until December, 31st.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment