Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Fall In Love | Stuck?!Sketches November 1st Sketch Challenge




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

It's time for another sketch challenge at Stuck?!Sketches! Here's the fabulous November 1st sketch designed by Laura Whitaker



Here's my take on the Nov. 1st sketch...


We recently when to the County Fair and Max's were so surprised to see a camel and a Kangaroo  among the farm animals...so naturally he fell in love and wanted to take one home :)))

I bought a couple of Ashley Horton collections from Pretty Little Studio recently and I couldn't resist using the beautiful Oakley Avenue collection for this page. 
    

I started by selecting a few pieces of patterned papers to create a matt for my photos and then added some stamping along with some paint splatters to create my background. Next, I tucked a chipboard frame from my stash underneath the left photo, and to the bottom left hand corner of the photo I combined a few die-cuts from the Oakley Avenue and Goosebumps collection as well as a flair from Accent Scrapbooking.
   

I created a couple of tags using some of the Oakley Avenue pattern papers and tucked them underneath the lower right photo. I also created a cluster which included a few more die-cuts from the collection (one of them I used for my title) a heart acrylic shape also from the Oakley Avenue collection and my journaling. 


I added a strip of pattern paper to bottom of the page, along with a few more die-cuts and adhere those with some staples.  

To finish the layout off I added a few more die-cut hearts around the page, along with a few enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

We'd love for you to play along with us at Stuck?!Sketches all you have to do is create a layout based on this sketch and link up your layout on the Stuck?!Sketches blog by November 29th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our sponsors!

$25 Gift Certificate...


$25 Gift Certificate...


No comments:

Post a Comment