Saturday, August 05, 2017

The World Is Waiting | My Creative Scrapbook-August Main Kit



Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing my first layout using the gorgeous August Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook!


We recently renewed our passports and the August main kit were perfect to document this day.  Such a fabulous kit to document all for your travels, from family vacation to business trip or like I did passport renewal. 

         
I know I wanted to use the passport photos to create this page, so I decided to go with a grid design.  I started with the world traveler pattern paper as my background, then cut out nine 2 1/2 inch squares from several different pattern papers and adhere to my base.


Next, embellishments. I created a few small clusters around the layout using lots of the chipboard and stickers from the Echo Park-Go See Explore collection.

 
Next, I added a couple strips of pattern paper to top of the page and finished the layout off by adding some stamping around a few areas.

 Thanks for stopping by :) xx
 
  I hope you felt inspired today! If you are not a subscriber yet, give it a try.  The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it! 

    For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.


No comments:

Post a Comment