Saturday, August 05, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook August Kits Reveal Day!



Hi My Scrapping Friends!

It's time for My Creative Scrapbook August-kits reveal!


The August kits are filled with lot of fabulous products! You'll find a lovely assortment of patterned papers and perfectly coordinating embellishments. Each month you get choose from four different kits-so whether your style is clean & simple, shabby chic or something in between, there is something for everyone! 

 First here's the August, 2017 main kit....


August, 2017 Creative Kit...


August, 2017 Limited Edition Kit....



August, 2017 Album Kit...


Please have a look through our amazing Design Team Gallery which is loaded with tons of inspiring creations made with the contents of these kits!

I will be back soon to share my layouts using the August Main Kit....

Thanks for stopping by :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment