Monday, August 14, 2017

Explore | My Creative Scrapbook-August Main Kit




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing another DT layout for My Creative Scrapbook using the August Main Kit!   

A few pieces of patterned papers from photoplay-boarding pass collection along with a sheet of stickers were included in this month's kit and they were perfect for document these photos of Max getting a tour of the cockpit on one of our visited to Barbados. 


I created a small cluster on the bottom left-hand corner of my photo which included a few stickers from the boarding pass collection, a couple of enamel dots and one of the clipboard word from Creative Embellishments, which I used as my title.


I matted my photos using the reverse side of the Let's pack and go pattern paper, which goes perfected with the color in the die cut frame from Becky Higgins - Explore set.
      
I added the banner sticker along with one of the Becky Higgins flair's to the top right corner of my page and I loved now the banner draws your eyes to the photos!


I finished the layout off with my journaling and a few more enamel dots!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

  I hope you felt inspired today! If you are not a subscriber yet, give it a try.  The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it! 

    For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.


No comments:

Post a Comment