Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Fun In The Sun | My Creative Scrapbook...July Main Kit




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

I'm here today to share my first layout using the fabulous July Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook!

"Lot's of fabulous goodies" from Simple Stories...Summer Days Collection!   



For this page I used the June FREE Summer cut file set. The Summer cut file set were perfect to document this photo taking on a family vacation to Atlantis in the Bahamas.


 I decided to use the palm tree, the sun & clouds image and a couple of the words.  I enlarge the palm tree so I can make it a focal point on my layout and cut it from both patterned paper and brown cardstock, I love the shadowing this creates without adding foam tape.  Next, I cut two of the clouds image from some white cardstock and arrange then on my page.

    
For the bottom of my page I did some paper tearing using a blue to represent water and the other for the sand. 

   
Here you see I created a cluster using a few bits and pieces from the Summer Days collection.

  
I finished off my layout by adding my title using a couple of words from the cut file, along with some alpha stickers. 
Thanks for stopping by:)))) xx

 I hope you felt inspired today! If you are not a subscriber yet, give it a try.  The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it! 

    For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment