Saturday, July 08, 2017

Chill Have Fun | My Creative Scrapbook-July Main Kit




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the July Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook!
Such a fabulous summer kit!

  
I documented a couple of photos of Max enjoying Ice-Cream time on vacation and some days before the Ice-Cream shop would open you can find both my husband and son already on line :))) 

          I added a strip of the Hello Sunshine across the middle of the layout, then added machine stitching around the layout perimeter and down both edges of the pattern paper strip. 


Next, I splatters some blue paint around the page and really love how this play off the blue from my son's swimsuit. 
 I then decided to go with a diagonal design which created a fun way to use many of the Summer Days bits & pieces and stickers circles. 




       For my title, I used a combination of  Simple Stories-Summer Days sticker, Jillibean Soup Alphas and a die cut from Photoplay-Summer Bucket List collection.

I finished the layout off with a few smaller sticker and my journaling.   

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

 I hope you felt inspired today! If you are not a subscriber yet, give it a try.  The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it! 

    For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.



No comments:

Post a Comment