Friday, June 09, 2017

Take Me Away | Just Nick Studio and Pagemaps




Hi Scrapping Friends! 

Today I'm back with you and I am excited to share my layout that I created for the team up with Pagemaps!



I'm not a big fan of 12x12 double page layouts but I have to say I had a ton of fun using this amazing sketch by Becky Fleck.


I decided to use the cut files as my main source of embellishment to create my page.  I begin by selection one of the flowers from the Floral and Fauna cut file and cut several flowers using the Summer Fun collection from Echo Park into two different sizes.
   




Next I used the spray of small berries from the Sweater Weather cut file and cut this out of white cardstock.




The sketch is divided into three sections, so to create this I added the scalloped border cut from black cardstock using the Borders1 cut file.    
 

Here are a couple of close-ups...



Thank you so much for stopping by!

  I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using Just Nick Cut Files! 


No comments:

Post a Comment