Monday, June 19, 2017

Real Life | My Creative Scrapbook - June Main Kit




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm back with another layout created for My Creative Scrapbook using the gorgeous June main kit! 


I documented a photo of my son from a 2011, Bermuda vacation....we had such a blast on a day trip we took to Horseshoe Bay Beach and just seeing that smile on Max's face as we walk onto the beach was priceless!

I used the patterned paper Good times and All together to create my diagonal design. Next, still following the diagonal line, I added a few thin strips of pattern paper to the lower half of my page and machine stitched down the middle for some added texture.  


I added a few layers of pattern paper behind my photo, tucked a small tag and sticker to the top left  side of my photo and to the bottom right hand corner I created a small cluster that includes some of the Family and Co....chipboard and a puffy sticker.  

        
Here you can see I used a paper punch to create a few die cut stars, tucked a few tag under the thin strips of pattern paper and used one of the phrase from the ephemera pack as my title.


I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful using your kits from My Creative Scrapbook!

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment