Friday, June 09, 2017

Play All Day Every Day | My Creative Scrapbbook



Hi my scrapping friends!

Today I'm back to share my first layout using My Creative Scrapbook gorgeous June main kit. This kit is absolutely amazing with so many beautiful colors and corresponding embellishments!


I documented a photo of my son have a great time fishing at the lake last summer. 

I started by selection my patterned papers, cutting one on the diagonally and adhere to the other with some machine stitching.  
    

I created a cluster of embellishments on the bottom right hand corner of the photo that include a few pieces from the Family & Co ephemera pack and a chipboard sticker.


I added some layers of patterned paper to create a matt for my photo and then added some foam tape underneath to give it some extra height and dimension.  On the left side of the photo I used the twine (included in the main kit) which added some more texture to the page.


Next, I used a paper punch to create a few diamonds and adhered with some machine stitching. I love the added interest this created.

I finished the layout off  by adding some puffy stickers and along with a few paint splashes around the page.

I hope you felt inspired today! If you are not a subscriber yet, give it a try.  The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it! 

    For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment