Monday, June 26, 2017

Baby Blue | My Creative Scrapbook...June Main Kit



Hi My Scrapping Friends!!!

Today I'm sharing another layout created for My Creative Scrapbook using the June Main Kit.


I started by using the All Together patterned paper as my background for my layout. I love the way the color just bring out the blue in my son's eyes.  Next, I cut several strips of pattern paper in various widths and lengths and arranged down the page.  I used both glue and machine stitching to adhere them onto my page and then added the twine atop the middle three strip before adding my photos.

Here are some close-ups....


I created my title using the Family & Co collection Alphabet-chipboard stickers and adding one of the heart from the puffy sticker in the middle. 


I added some journaling to my layout...then finished the page off by adding some enamel dots, a few more pieces of chipboard and puffy stickers and a few paint splatters.

I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful using your kits from My Creative Scrapbook!

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

   

No comments:

Post a Comment