Wednesday, May 24, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | A Time To Dream




Hi, everyone. Just a quick stop in to share my last layout created with the May Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.


I started my layout off by cutting strips of patterned paper into several different sizes and adhere them to this gorgeous coral paper from Jillibean Soup. I love all the laying this create behind my photo and at this point decided to frame my photo by adding one of the frame from the Becky Higgins-project life-currently edition collection.

A few close-ups.....
      

      I created a small cluster of embellishments to the bottom left of my photo that includes a couple of stickers and a circle from Creative Embellishments.


I combined a die-cut from the ephemera pack and some alphabet stickers to create my title.



I finished my layout off by placing a few arrow stickers and some enamel dots around my page.

       I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful....using the May main kit from My Creative Scrapbook

 Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment