Saturday, April 15, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | Love Today | April Main Kit




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm back to share another layout for My Creative Scrapbook using the April Main Kit!



I wanted to document this adorable photo of my son's first visited to Central Park! I started by selection paper 05 from the Oh My Heart collection and Seek the Moment from the Little by Little collection, and randomly cut the pattern papers at different angles to created my background design.

Here's a few close-ups...


I added the frame from the Oh My Heart-Ephemera pack onto my photo and loved how it didn't completely covered it.  I created a cluster to the left of my photo using a couple of die cut flowers and hearts from the Oh My Heart ephemera pack.


I used both a star and small circle paper puncher to create a few embellishments that resembles buttons.  I place the circles onto the stars and made a couple of holds and adhered together with some floss, I then added some foam tape underneath to give it some extra dimension.

      
To create my title I used a couple of chipboard words from the Lovely Day/phases collection by Dear Lizzy and tucked a die cut flower from the ephemera pack underneath.


   A few journaling strips and enamel dots finish off my layout.

          I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful ....

  Thanks for stopping by :)

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.


No comments:

Post a Comment