Friday, April 21, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | Grow Through Life | April Tutorial




Hi Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm going to share with you how quickly and easily this layout came together using the April Main Kit!  


I started with a 12x12 black cardstock for my base.
      
       I was inspired by the cute cameras on the Little By Little collection by Shimelle and it teamed up perfectly with the small heart design pattern paper from the Oh My Heart collection by Pink Paislee.  


For my first layer I cut the 12x12 patterned paper on a diagonal, which created a triangle and then adhered to my cardstock.


   For my second layer I added a smallest triangle to the top and off the sides, added another to the lower right corner and then machine stitched around the perimeter.
  


From this point on I started adding my embellishments...I adhered my photo with some foam tape underneath to give it some extra dimension.
I created a small cluster on the right side of my photo using a couple pieces of chipboard from the Lovely Day collection, along with a tag and the die cut word joy from the Creative Embellishments set.  
  
   
  To the top of my photo I added another one of the die cut word dream which also came in the  Creative Embellishments set and to the bottom left corner of my photo I created another small cluster using a couple pieces of chipboards.            


   I used the grow through life phase with a flower from the Pink Paislee-Oh My Heart ephemera pack to create my title and I finished my layout off by adding a few white enamel dots!  

Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo Yvette

   I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful....using the April main kit from My Creative Scrapbook

No automatic alt text available.



No comments:

Post a Comment