Saturday, January 28, 2017

You Make My Heart Happy | Just Nick Studio



Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing a Valentino's layout I made using one of the fabulous new cut files in the shop.  My first thought were to use the Heart is Full Background by backing all the hearts with several different patterned paper, but decided to go a different route.


      

You Make My Heart Happy... 


I first cut the Heart is Full background from white cardstock....I then heat embossed a mixture of Red and Gold embossing powder onto the cut file, back a few of the hearts using Pink Paislee-Take Me Away Collection and back the entire cut file with vellum.

Here's a few close-ups of my layout...


I created a cluster on the bottom left corner of my photo using a few chipboard pieces with some stickers and place several of the gold hearts stickers randomly to the left of my photo.


 I used the cut file phrase you make my heart smile  for my title, I knew it would be perfect for this page with my husband and I together.

       
Thanks for stopping by :) 

I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using Just Nick Cut Files!   



No comments:

Post a Comment