Tuesday, December 20, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook December Main Kit | Heat Embossed Background | First Snow






Hi Scrapping Friends!

Today I am sharing a layout I created with a heat embossed background!

 First Snow...


I started my background off with some white cardstock.....
I decide to use the star wood veneer for my design, I used VersaMark watermark stamp to stamp the star image over the entire cardstock!
   


After I covered the stamped images with some silver embossing powder, I shook off  the embossing powder and the extra left behind I brush off with a small brush.
Next I heat the embossing powder images with a heat tool.


I trimmed the embossed cardstock to 10x10 and stitched it to my 12x12 base...


From here I started building my layers ...



Here I started to add my photos...


 Close-ups details...




  I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful ....
Thanks for stopping by :)

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.

Here's the beautiful December Main Kit...


To see more beautiful creations made with the contents of this kit, please visit our inspiring Design Team Gallery


No comments:

Post a Comment