Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Famille | Just Nick Studio






Hi Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing this layout I created for Just Nick Studio!
Famille...


This layout photo is from a 2007 Christmas visited to Grenada, to see Grandpa & Grandma....
Max had such a great time hiding in Grandma's kitchen cabinets and enjoying lots of beach time!

I started by cutting several poinsettias using patterned papers...I resized the poinsettias so I could have a few various sizes. I know I wanted to use a background cut file on my page, so off I went to JustNick Shop to take a look around. I decided on the Missing Mest Background, cut it out of white cardstock and back it with a 12x12 mint color patterned paper... 

Here's a few close-ups...

     
I used white paint on the layered poinsettias to soften the color of the red a bit and added Fancy Pants Designs puffy stickers dots to the center of each flowers.


I decide to keep my embellishments to minimum, so to keep the eyes focus on the poinsettias and the fabulous background!


I end up using another cut file for my title...Famille .... 
I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful....make sure to check out these cut files and many more at JustNick Shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment