Thursday, November 10, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook Nov. Kit Club | What A Wonderful Day




Hi scrapping friends!
I'm stopping by to share another layout for My Creative Scrapbook  that I created using the November main kit!
This kit is full of all the beautiful fall colors, great for document family and friends together!

What A Wonderful Day....  


I layered some strips of patterned paper across the back of my layout, machines stitched to hold in place....started to add my layers behind my photo and then creating a few little clusters,using stickers, die-cut cardstock pieces, brads and a chipboard frame!

Here's a few close-ups...       




Here you can see I cut some triangles out and place one clusters to the bottom right and another cluster to the top left...on top of a few triangles I place a sticker and using form dots underneath to give it some extra dimension! 


I finish my page off by adding my title and some paint splatters!


Thanks for stopping by :) 

Go check out all the beautiful kits and got more information on being a subscriber at My Creative Scrapbook 




No comments:

Post a Comment