Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Creative Scrapper #300 | On This Day In Autumn | My Creative Scrapbook...




Creative Scrappers Sketch #300-Reveal Day!

Hi my scrapping friends!  Today is sketch #300 reveal day at Creative Scrappers!

This month our sponsor is My Creative Scrapbook ... Great selection of kits each month to choose from!

Here's the amazing sketch from Kristine Davidson!


Kristine also created  a cut file to used on this page...
I decide to use white cardstock for my cut file, after which I back it with my patterned paper...for this layout I used Photoplay (Autumn Day) 

On This Day In Autumn...


I did some machine stitching around each square on the cut file, and then added some form dots underneath to give it some dimension. I used one photo, place it on an angle and added some layers behind it...so as to conceal some of the squares!

Here are a few close-ups!

 
I added a small cluster to bottom left of my photo using a few thing I had in my stash...place a sticker on top the photo for some added interest!


Here you can see in three of the squares I added another square (3x3)....did some fake stitching with a pen around the edges and add some stickers from Imaginisce on top!




To the top left square I added my title using some sticker and a button!


Added my journaling, spatter some paint and this layout was finish!

Now it's your turn to play along with us!!!
To win a prize from our sponsor, My Creative Scrapbook all you need to do is create a layout using sketch #300 and enter the challenge using our inlinkz widget at the bottom of this reveal on the Creative Scrappers blog. The deadline to submit your layout is November 30th a winner will be randomly pick!

Good Luck! :)

Thank for stopping by:)
Free cut file this month
https://app.box.com/s/zs5zfeahibg0ru461pd4gdpqir6tayw6


3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this. l also saw it on SB.com and it's just so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the way you interpreted the sketch and how you added the central elemnts. Plus the colours are colurs I particularly like, and they perfectly match both the pictures and the theme.... This is great art ;-) <3

    ReplyDelete