Thursday, September 01, 2016

Little Moments | Just Nick Studio



Hi Scrapping Friends!!!


Today, I'm over on the Just Nick Studio  blog sharing my latest layout .... The title for this layout says it all !!!  I love all the little moments in my life...  A kiss on the cheek!  The many I love you throughout the day...and when you call me to your room, so you can give me a hug!!!  I am so lucky to call you my son.

Little Moments...



I started my page off by using the Nana's Doily Background cut file, this is one of the many new awesome digital cut files in the shop. Most of the time I like to use white cardstock for my cut files, but I just got the new Pink Paislee-Take Me Away collection and I couldn't resist play with it!!!
At first I wanted to back the Nana's Doily Background cut file with white cardstock, but decided to use this gray patterned paper from the Take Me Away collection!!! I added some machine stitching around the edge of the layout and in the middle of the doilies I use embroidery floss for some extra texture...

A close-up of the handstitching using two different colors embroidery floss..

        
I created three little clusters next to area where I did the handstitching on the cut file, using stickers from Simple Stories-Carpe Diem collection...  
 

For my title I use another cut file Script Alpha 2, and did some heat embossing on it... 


To finish the layout off I added some white paint splatters around the page!! 

Thanks for stopping by! Remember to check out the shop to see the new cut files each week!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment