Thursday, September 22, 2016

Future Chef | Just Nick Studio | Stuck?!Sketches




Hi Friends!

Today I'm sharing a layout for Just Nick Studio...This week the DT was asked to create a layout using the Sept. 15 sketch from Stuck?!Sketches!

This layout features a few photos of my son cooking his favorite chicken dish...
He loves watching the Food Network channel and now he thinks he's a chef...HELP!!!
Oh My Goodness!  :) 

Future Chef!



Here's the sketch from Stuck?!Sketches



To add some texture to my background I used the Retro Square Background cut file from the shop, cutting it from white cardstock and so not to overpower the page I decide to use white cardstock also to back it.

Here's a few close-up to show you some of the details!



I used the sketch as is .... there are four circles on this sketch, two I used the cut file Rustic Leaf Frame  which I cut into two different sizes and the other two were handstitched!


 I created some layers under my photos using patterned paper from Pink Paislee (Outfitters) collection.
I added a little cluster of stars to the bottom left of my photo, another two more stars one to the top left and another to the right to create a triangle...

 
   
To create a little more texture to my page, I added some machine stitching in a few places and   
added a few puffy stickers from Fancy Pants Design (Good Fellows) around my page. 

For my title I used another one of Just nick cut file call Type It Alpha, and I finished my layout off with few different colors splatter.

Come play along with this sketch to win a $25 gift certificate to Just Nick Studio!!!

If you LOVE using Cut Files to create head on over to Just Nick Studio!!! 

Thanks for stopping by! :) 

Cut Files Used: Retro Square Background
      Type It Alpha



No comments:

Post a Comment