Thursday, August 04, 2016

Ahoy Matey | Just Nick Design Team Layout

   

Hi everyone!!!

 Today I've got a layout to share, I created this layout for Just Nick Studio.  We took a cruise in May and in this photo my son is sitting on a bollard, I couldn't resist a photo opportunity...
Such a HANDSOME guy!!! (okay! proud mum.)

Ahoy Matey!!!



For this page I used the new AWESOME cut file QR Code Background.  


I cut the file from white cardstock, and start playing around with it. I love the idea with it being on the diagonal, so I went with it.
I back some of the cut file with the Let's Go collection from Pretty Little Studio.
 stitched aroung each square to make a quilt like pattern,and finish by frame it with white cardstock.

  
   Here's a close-up for this awesome cut file! 
I also used another cut file on this page Sunny Days, I used the sun with two of the clouds and added form tape to the back to give it extra dimension.
I also added a flair to the sun cut file!!!  
Here are some close-ups, so that you can see all the details.



I used a few die-cuts to decorate my layout also from Pretty Little Studio, added my title and I was done. 
Go take a look at all the amazing cut file that Nicole Nowosad have in the shop!!!

Thank for stopping by :) 

Cut files used: QR Code Background 
        Sunny Days



No comments:

Post a Comment