Sunday, July 24, 2016

When I Follow My Heart It Leads To You!




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

A quick stop in to shared a layout I created for the Jot Magazine July mood board challenge...
This photo of my husband was recently taken on vacation...
It's so amazing to know this guy of over 34 years and still crazy in love with him...

I used one of Kristine Davidson awesome sketches to create this page...

When I Follow My Heart It Leads To You!


I used a combination of patterned paper for this layout... Jillibean Soup and Cocoa Vanilla Studio.
Love the color combo!!

Here are some close-up, so that you can see all the details... 


Here you can see some of the circles...



I started by cutting all my circles out using the Sizzix Big Shot and My Favorite Things stitched circle steel dies for my page. Follow the sketch exactly as is...
Added a few embellishments from Pretty Little Studio, a clip from Jillibean Soup, a cut file title from Just Nick Studio and this layout was finish.... 

  Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment