Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Mine Tour...




Creative Scrappers Sketch #295 Reveal Day!- Mine Tour


 My first design team layout for Creative Scrappers has finally arrived and that means I get to show you my layout I made using sketch # 295... 



Love the design of this sketch by Kristine Davidson, my layout came together really quickly !!

Here's the sketch!
#295    

I stuck closely to the sketch and use photos from our tour of the Sterling Hill Mine, which were a former Iron & Zinc Mine.  

Here's it is!!
Mine Tour


I used patterned paper from Jillibean Soup collection (Mushroom Medley) & (Healty Hello Soup)
love all the colors:)

Here's a few close-up...


Here's you can see I also used a cut file on my layout...
The cut file is a freebie from 17 Turtles(All Smile), and as you can tell I love using cut file on my pages. :) 


I added a small cluster of embellishments around my photos, with my journaling and finish it off with my title.


Now it's your turn to play along with us !!! 
To win a prize from our sponsor, Jillibean Soup all you need to do is create a layout using sketch
#295 and enter the challenge using our inlinkz widget at the bottom of this reveal on the Creative Scrappers Blog.  The deadline to submit your layout is June 30th a winner will be random pick!
Good Luck :)

Thanks for stopping by :)


Supply List: Patterned Paper- Jillibean Soup- Mushroom Medley & Healty Hello Soup Collection: Embellishments- Cocoa Vanilla Studio- Totally Rad & Jillibean Soup  

No comments:

Post a Comment